What to Expect When Arriving for Your Appointment
We are committed to provide the safest comfortable environment possible for all our patients. Therefore, we have updated our patient check-in process for everyone’s safety during this time.
ALL patients (inlcuding children) are required to wear masks during visits in our office. Please keep the mask on while talking to our providers and staff when possible.
Confirmation Of Your Appointments
We will prescreen all patients during our reminder calls before confirming all appointments by asking COVID19 related screening questions. If you miss our call, please make sure to call us back, so we can ask you the screening questions before confirming your appointment.
- Have you traveled to other states in US or outside of US for the past 14 days?
- Have you had contact with anyone (including family members) who is confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days OR do you currently have those symptoms?
- Fever – a temperature greater than 100 F (38C)
- Dry coughs
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste and smell
- Any other respiratory or flu-like symptoms
Family Members Accompany With The Patient To The Appointment
During a patient’s appointment, all visitors and family members will need to wait in their cars (necessary helpers and guardians of minors excluded). For parents who would like to bring multiple children in for appointments, please plan to have an extra adult/parent who can stay in the car with the child who is waiting for his or her appointment. We care about your children's safety as well.
Upon Arrival To Your Appointment
Please Park your car and CALL our office at 206-546-1611 – Please call our office when you arrive in the parking lot. If we are not ready to see you, we will let you know. Please remain in the car and one of our assistants will come out to get you when we are ready.
If the phone line is busy, please text us at 206-487-7800 to let us know you are in the parking lot. If for some reason we don't get back to you within five minutes, please call our office again or come to the door.
Thank you much for your understanding. For your safety, we are limiting the number of patients in our office.
When We Are Ready To See You
- Please remain in the car. Our staff will come out to check your temperature and take you in for your appointment. Please make sure to put on your mask when you see our staff.
- We will need to ask you the screening questions again.
- After entering the building, please use hand sanitizer and grab a clean sandwich bag (for storing your mask) at the front office.
During Your Appointment
- 1) Please ask any questions with your mask on. When we are ready to start the treatment, take off your mask, put it in the sandwich bag, and hold on to it.
- You will be provided a disposable apron and goggles as usual.
After Your Appointment
- Use hand sanitizer and put on your mask right after the treatment before leaving the chair. Ask any questions with your mask on.
- Schedule your next appointment.
- Stop by the front desk for any help. e.g. ask insurance questions, schedule next appointments, or make the payment – please stand behind the counter shield.
- Use hand sanitizer before leaving the office.
Patients Will Be Asked To Reschedule If:
They have new onset of the following symptoms: Fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
We Are Implementing This New Policy For The Safety Of All Our Dental Family - Both Our Patients And Staff.
Schedule a Consultation