We know you have several options when it comes to choosing a dental professional for your family’s care so we truly appreciate each of our patients!
Since 2003, Dr. Yao and our staff have provided high-quality, individualized dental care to the Shoreline community, with the aim of making sure each patient who enters our doors feels at home and confident in the treatment received. To make sure you are comfortable in our office and that you are receiving the highest quality and most efficient dental care, we offer:
- Dr. Yao is MAGD – Dr. Yao has the experience and training to do nearly all specialty dental procedures himself, such as implants and orthodontics, so you won’t need to be referred out of our office to a specialist in most cases. He earned Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry, an achievement held by less than 1% of general dentists in the United States. Dr. Yao enjoy taking different advanced training classes and looking for any materials and equipment that will benefit patient treatments.
- An awesome team – We all share the same philosophy – treating and caring for patients as our own families.
- Clean and comfortable family-friendly office environment – We pride ourselves on keeping a clean, comfortable, family-friendly atmosphere with a spa smell and fresh air cleaner. In addition, each operatory has its own television set with headphones for patients to watch and listen to during dental appointments. We also provide pillows, blankets, free Wi-Fi, stress balls and knee rolls. This provides a nice distraction for patients with dental anxieties.
- Six Month Smiles® – At Dr. Yao's office, we offer an adult orthodontic treatment so you can get the great smile you deserve. With Six Month Smiles, you'll still get the great results of braces, but Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and Chameleon™ tooth-colored wires are barely visible, so you can feel free to smile with confidence while your teeth are being straightened. Plus, the average treatment time is only six months!
- Laser dentistry – This provides several advantages over traditional techniques, such as reduced healing times and greater precision. Since there’s no drilling noise during procedures, most patients also are able to enjoy a more relaxed dental experience!
- Intraoral camera – Our intraoral camera has the newest technology to detect surface cavities and enables us to take up-close photos of cracks and decay to show the patient.
- Nitrous oxide – We provide nitrous oxide for patients with dental anxieties who just need a little help to relax.
- Digital office – From patient records to digital X-rays and everything in between, we are completely digitalized to make visits and treatment smoother and more efficient.
- Insurance and convenient financial options – We accept most types of insurance and CareCredit.
- QDP Membership Plans – We offer a Quality Dental Plan (QDP) annual membership for those who don’t have insurance coverage. Please contact our office for more information.