Many adults spend their entire lives covering their mouths when they laugh, smile or talk. They feel stuck because they do not want to wear metal braces for years or they are concerned that other corrective procedures could be too invasive or too expensive. Now, there is an effective, safe and affordable cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle.
"Dr. Yao is the best dentist I have ever had. I even signed on for the 6 month smile, which requires at least 6 planned visits. I am extremely happy with the results and I feel great about having a smile that I do not have to hide. For me to say I highly recommend this dentist and his office is an understatement. If you are looking for a dentist or want to escape from a bad dentist, this is the place for you." - Jo Ann V.
What Is Six Month Smiles?
Six Month Smiles® utilizes nearly invisible clear braces to gently straighten and align teeth in an average time of just six months.
The technique of Six Month Smiles uses the latest technology and techniques in dentistry to move your teeth quickly and safely. The key components of the treatment are the use of special nickel titanium wires and a primary focus of moving the teeth that show when you smile. This effective method has given patients straight, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile.
Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative …
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok™ clear brackets and Chameleon™ tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
If you are an adult (15 years and older) with crooked or spaced teeth and you're not looking for a major alteration to your bite, this could be the solution for you! Most adults ARE candidates for Six Month Smiles.
Please call our office to make a consultation appointment with Dr. Yao to see if you are the right candidate for Six Month Smiles.