At the Shoreline, WA dental office of Eric S. Yao, DDS, MAGD, we truly believe in providing the highest quality dentistry possible and treating all our patients like family. Our dentist, Dr. Yao, and his staff work individually with each patient to develop unique treatment plans to improve and maintain optimum oral health for a lifetime. As a patient, you can count on receiving high quality, personalized care in a friendly, professional and state-of-the-art environment.
Services at Our Dental Office in Shoreline, WA
For the comfort and concern for our patient's dental health and well-being, we offer the newest, most proven and effective dental treatments and technology. Dr. Yao has the experience and training to do most all specialty dental procedures himself, so you won't need to be referred out of our office to a specialist:
Our comprehensive dental services include:
- Preventive Dentistry: Regular cleanings, checkups and perio maintenance.
- Restorative Dentistry:Fillings, crowns, bridges and dentures.
- Cosmetic Dentistry:Zoom! Teeth Whitening, laser teeth whitening, veneers and orthodontics with Six Month Smiles®.
- Oral Surgery: Extractions, crown lengthening and laser treatments.
- Implant placement and restoration.
- Children Dental Care
What Makes Dr. Eric Yao's Practice Unique
We know you have several options when it comes to choosing a dental professional for your family’s care so we truly appreciate each of our patients! Since 2003, Dr. Yao and his staff have provided high quality, individualized dental care to the Shoreline community with the aim of making sure each patient who enters our doors feels at home and confident in the treatment they receive. To make sure you are comfortable in our office and that you are receiving the highest-quality and most efficient dental care, we offer:
- Laser Dentistry:Laser dentistry provides several advantages over traditional techniques such as reduced healing times and greater precision. With no drilling noise during procedures, most patients also are able to enjoy a more relaxed dental experience!
- Intra Oral Camera: Our intraoral camera has the newest technology to detect surface cavities and enables us to take up close photos of cracks and decay to show the patient.
- Nitrous Oxide: We provide nitrous oxide for patients with dental anxieties who just need a little help to relax.
- Digital Office: From patient records to digital x-rays and everything in between, we are completely digitalized to make visits and treatment smoother and more efficient.
- Comfortable and Family Friendly Office Environment: We pride ourselves on keeping a clean, comfortable family-friendly atmosphere. In addition, each operatory has its own television set with headphones for patients to watch and listen to during dental appointments. This provides a nice distraction for patients with dental anxieties.
- Insurance and Financial Options: We accept most types of insurances and also offer a Quality Dental Plan (QDP) annual membership for those who don’t have insurance. Please contact our office for more information.
Dr. Eric Yao is always striving to provide the latest and best technology and regularly attends variety of dental classes and conferences. In June 2012, he earned Mastership in theAcademy of General Dentistry. This achievement is held by less than 1% of general dentists in the United States and requires more than 1,100 hours of educational coursed in various disciplines. For more information about this award, visit Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
Dr. Yao enjoys getting to know patients on a personal level as he works with them to improve their smile and health. He considers many patients to be good friends and catching up at appointments is always like seeing family.What Patients are Saying
"Pain free, gentle dentistry. He always follows up to see how we are after an appointment. Uses technology for ease of communication, and state of the art procedures. Professional, kind and friendly, and that goes for his staff as well!" — Kathy N.
"Dr. Yao's office is wonderful. We've been seeing him for nearly ten years without a single complaint. I look forward to seeing his staff, they treat my children wonderfully and even the husband (who isn't overly fond of dentists in general) doesn't mind going. I would & have recommended them to friends and family." — Shannon K.Contact our Shoreline Dental Practice
Please feel free to contact our dental office to schedule an appointment with our Shoreline dentist and team. We look forward to making your dental experience as relaxed and comfortable as possible so you leave with a smile. Call us today!