Our Practice Provides Professional Teeth Whitening With Zoom!®
Zoom! is a professional teeth whitening treatment that gets your teeth an average of eight shades whiter — in just one appointment The treatment is safe, simple, and relaxing! Plus, Zoom! is championed by dentists and patients as a pain-free process.
About the Process:
- To prepare for Zoom! whitening, your dentist will examine your teeth and gums to make sure they are healthy.
- Your lips and gums will be covered with an isolation material to protect them during the treatment.
- Then, we apply the Zoom! whitening gel, which is activated by the Zoom! light source. The gel and light work together to gently break up the stains on your teeth.
- After three 15-minute applications within one hour, you rinse and the treatment is complete — leaving you with a brighter, whiter smile.
For your comfort during the procedure, we have soft pillow, blanket, and Cable TV for your enjoyment.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for Zoom! whitening!
Am I a good candidate for teeth whitening?
Patients who experience the most benefit from having their teeth whitened:
- Are in good dental health
- Maintain good dental health (i.e. brush three times a day, floss, receive regular dental checkups every six months, etc.)
- May suffer from slightly discolored, or yellow, teeth
- Wish to improve the look of their smile for aesthetic purposes
- Are in good physical health
Are there any side effects with teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is a safe, effective procedure, and does not typically include any negative side effects. Minor side effects may consist of:
- Increased tooth sensitivity to hot or cold
- White spots on the surface of the teeth (a potential side effect of at-home whitening systems)
- Nighttime whitening trays may cause additional gum sensitivity or irritation.